Fast, fun, omniscient debugging.
Record failures anywhere: locally, QA, CI, or in production
- Record your x86-64 Linux program using rr.
- Submit those recordings to Pernosco for processing and Pernosco sends you a link to access the debugger that you can use from anywhere.
- Once you've captured a recording (e.g. of an intermittent test failure) you don't need to reproduce the bug again.
Rapidly debug recordings using the revolutionary Pernosco omniscient debugger
- Pernosco gives you instant access to the full details of any program state at any point in time.
- Pernosco visualizes control flow and data flow history so you can quickly track effects back to causes.
- Pernosco transcends the limitations of traditional debugger interfaces; but it also integrates traditional debugging approaches like gdb and printf debugging — enhanced with new superpowers.
Share your recordings and debugging state with other developers
- Record your debugging progress in the Pernosco notebook.
- Loop in other developers to collaborate.
- Or, capture recordings of test failures (e.g. from fuzzing) and send Pernosco links directly to other developers for debugging.
What people are saying about Pernosco:
Hear from Pernosco customers:
Check out Pernosco on some examples: Node race condition walkthrough, gdb use-after-free walkthrough, libbcc, Firefox, Chromium JS
Why use Pernosco in your organization? Click here to find out.
Pernosco is now available to individual developers with a Github account. Every Github user gets 5 free submissions. See our pricing page for additional details.
Pernosco is available to debug Github Actions test failures — free for approved open source projects.
Pernoso is also available for hosted and on-premises deployment for teams and organizations. Contact us for a free trial and pricing. We can adapt to your technology, pricing and business needs.
Pernosco currently targets C, C++, Ada, Rust and V8 JS (e.g. node.js) applications that run on x86-64 Linux and work with rr.